The Pyramid Spiritual Societies are non-religious, non-cult, non-profit voluntary organizations whose sole mission is to spread Anapanasati Meditation, Vegetarianism and Pyramid Power to one and all.
“Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement (PSSM)”
“ THE MOVEMENT ”
- The Pyramid Spiritual Societies Movement (PSSM) has been founded by Brahmarshi Patriji in the year 1990 with the objective of spreading the basics of spiritual realities and spiritual science to one and all.
- PSSM began as “The Kurnool Spiritual Society” in the year 1990.
- Today, PSSM comprises of more than a couple of thousands of independent and autonomous pyramid spiritual societies involving millions of active members and volunteers across all states in India. Also in twenty other countries, e.g., USA, UK, UAE, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Egypt, South Africa and others.
- PSSM is a non-religious, non-cult, non-for-profit spirituo scientific organization/movement with an ever-growing expanse of genuine seekers.
- The CORE MESSAGE to everyone is that “we are not just physical entities experiencing random existence. Instead, we are `Eternal Energy-Consciousness—Wisdom(ECW) Entities’ .. constantly choosing and creating our own respective on-going existential realities.”
We realize god-hood in us through four simple things :
- Using Breath for Practicing Meditation
- Utilizing Pyramid Energy for Meditation
- Trying to understand all the Essential Teachings of the world’s Spiritual Masters
- Being a vegetarian and being compassionate to all our younger brothers i.e., members of the Animal Kingdom.
In Patriji’s own words:
“PSSM is a very significant part of current worldwide New Age Spiritual Revolution. It is a movement leading humanity from violence to non-violence .. from blind religious beliefs to scientific and spirituo-scientific experimentation and spirituo-scientific logic .. from bankrupt materialism to magnificent Middle Path .. and finally from animal eating to plant i.e., adopting vegetarianism.”
“ACTIVITIES OF PSSM”
“Teaching Anapanasati Meditation”
PSSM constantly carries out many, many activities towards creating awareness about Meditation.
- Free Classes: Across India, hundreds of thousands of meditation acquaintance classes and workshops have been held at various pyramid Centers and public places in different villages and towns. So far PSSM has reached out to more than 50,000 villages/towns. No money is charged for the activities of PSSM. Everything is done as a duty to the mankind. PSSM believes in free and compulsory exchange of knowledge and wisdom.
- Mega camps: PSSM continuously organizes large-scale multi-day meditation camps. Till date, hundreds of meditation camps have been held in over 75 major cities of India and hundreds of other district-level towns.
- Global and National conferences: PSSM regularly organizes National and Global level conferences, for new-age spiritual scientists to share their research. So far seven Global Spiritual Congresses of Spiritual Scientists have been organized, all of them in the Pyramid Valley International, Bengaluru.
- Dhyana Maha Chakram: Every year in the month of December, PSSM organizes a mega spiritual congregation called “Dhyana Maha Chakram, attended by hundreds of thousands of meditators.
This is an awe-inspiring event where meditation sessions are held by different masters round the clock. The soul of the event is the three-hour long music meditation sessions under the guidance of Patriji accompanied by his flute renditions along with music by other maestros.
During the year of 2013, in all, over five hundred thousand people attended this 14-day event in Kailasapuri, kadthal, near Hyderabad.
- Vegetarianism Rallies : PSSM has conducted innumerous “Vegetarian Rallies” to create awareness on satvik food.
- Forest Trekkings and Spiritual Tours:
People are encouraged to explore Nature, and Group Meditation during organized forest-trekkings and spiritual tours that are enthusiastically attended. Patriji himself accompanied the groups on several occasions to national and international high energy spiritual places that include the Himalayas and the Great Pyramid of Egypt.
“Establishing Meditation Centers”
PSSM has been doing significant work in setting up meditation centers all over India.
- PSSM has established hundreds of spiritual care centres across India. These centres have indoor and outdoor pyramids where people can practice intensive meditation. Most centres have well equipped libraries with books and DVDs in English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and several other Indian languages which enhance the spiritual knowledge of meditators.
- Many large-sized pyramids have been constructed in different towns where, each pyramid with a capacity of a hundred people or more for group meditation sessions. These are useful specially on high energy days like Full Moon days.
- In Bengaluru, Karnataka state, the Mega “Maitreya-Buddha Pyramid” in pyramid Valley International campus, can facilitate 5,000 people to do meditation at a time.
- An even bigger pyramid has been built near Hyderabad, Telangana State, known as the “Maheswara Maha Pyramid”, with a capacity for 6,000 people.
- Across India, more than 10,000 small sized roof-top pyramids have been built by individuals on their respective house roof-tops.
“Publishing Spiritual Literature”
Publishing all spiritual literature and wisdom is an activity that is of very close to Patriji’s heart.
- PSSM has printed and distributed tens of millions of copies of spiritual literature in the form of pamphlets, brochures and posters.
- Over 300 spiritual books, audio and video CDs/DVDs of Patriji and other Pyramid masters are readily available.
- Significant work has been done by PSSM in translating and publishing over a hundred books of world-level spiritual masters like Richard Bach, Peter Richelieu, Lobsang Rampa, Ramtha etc. etc., into Indian languages.
- PSSM publishes monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly spiritual periodicals in English and eight other Indian languages.
- PSSM websites “pssmovement.org” is available in 19 different languages for one and all, and has over 500 hours of spiritual audio and video content.
“Establishing Focus Groups”
PSSM has endeavoured to make focused platforms for different sections of people for greater interaction.
- Pyramid Health Care Centres have been established in various towns where licenced medical doctors prescribe vegetarianism, meditation and spiritual reading as the basis for curing many ailments.
- Dedicated programmes for women called “Dhyana Mahila yagnams” are held every month by a very motivated group of women across most pyramid centres.
- Programs are also held regularly for senior citizens in most centres.
- Pyramid spiritual Science Academy, has been established in the year 2010 with its headquarters at Bengaluru, which started certification courses in meditation and has published “Basic Spiritual Science Text-books” which have been integrated with CBSE curriculum in a few schools across India. Currently, over 30,000 school-children are reading these Spiritual Science Textbooks as a part of their academic courses.
- “Indian Federation of Spiritual Scientists” has been promoted by PSSM along with a few other like minded organizations, to align the energies and efforts of all budding spiritual Scientists in India.
- PSSM has formed a wing called “Pyramid Party of India” to educate people of India, on aspects of good/enlightened governance, through the methodology of the electoral process.
Pyramid Party of India has participated in four General Elections so far in the states of Telengana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu in the years 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014 by fielding pyramid meditation masters as candidates for the state Assemblies and the parliament.
The pyramid party has been formed to include spirituality in governance so that the people of the country get the government of the best and the most spirituality enlightened individuals.
“Pyramid Masters and The New Age”
PSSM is a committed and dedicated New Age Spiritual Science Movement whose special mission is to promote Anapanasati Meditation, vegetarianism and pyramid Energy to one and all.
Thousands and thousands of pyramid masters are doing this sincere work all over India and also many other parts of the world, under the leadership of Patriji.
The count of PYRAMID MASTERS is increasing day by day, all over the world.
For all those people who are yearning for SPIRITUAL TRUTHS, PSSM is extending a great helping hand.
Join hands with us .. and let us together establish spiritual science wisdom and spiritual harmony .. all over the world .. by the year 2024.
18 GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR PYRAMID MASTERS
The world has to understand these eighteen principles.
Every human being needs to keep in mind these eighteen principles to become a master.
Meditate in the right way i.e., Anapanasati .. and teach everyone the same Anapanasati. No difficult asanas and pranayama methods.
Meditation is the only foundation of spiritual experiences. Doing meditation and teaching meditation … are concurrent things. As we learn, we should teach; the more we teach, the more we learn. There are not ‘many‘ ways of doing meditation. There is but one … and that is Anapanasati. This was the discovery of Gautama Buddha 2500 years back. The eighth point in the eight fold path of Buddha is ‘ samma sati ‘ … that is right way of doing meditation. Anapanasati is the only ‘ samma sati ‘.
Read right spiritual books .. by Osho, Lobsang Rampa, Castaneda, Jane Roberts, Annie Besant, Linda Goodman, Deepak Chopra, Sylvia Browne etc.
Sir Francis Bacon has emphatically stated that “ Wide reading maketh a full man “. It’s not so easy to distinguish the ‘ right ’ spiritual books from the ‘ not so very right ’ spiritual books. The world is full of either totally wrong spiritual books … or ‘ fifty percent ’ right spiritual books or ‘ eighty percent ’ right spiritual books … and so on and so forth. However, there are totally right spiritual books too. A few examples are … books by Annie Besant, Osho, Carlos Castaneda, Deepak Chopra, Richard Bach, Jane Roberts, Shirley Maclaine, Linda Goodman, Barbara Marciniak, Mikhail Naimy, Kahlil Gibran, etc., etc. There are so many extraordinary spiritual books. We have to encourage every person to read the same right books.
Exchange meditational experiences with everyone.
Sir Francis Bacon has emphatically stated that “Conference makes for a ready man”. When we do meditation, we have so many experiences … astral travel experiences … energy movements … past-life visions … clairaudience experiences etc., etc. Whatever the experiences, we have to share all of them … instantly … with our co-meditators. We should also discuss them with the senior meditators. We have to keep exchanging our experiences, our information, and our wisdom … with each and every person. We cannot keep our experiences to our own self. That would be to our own detriment. Keeping our experiences to ourselves … not expressing them to anybody else … we live like a ‘ frog in the well ’.
Spend much time every day in silence; worldly gossip is forbidden.
We have to learn to speak frugally. We should not make ‘ extra efforts ‘ to speak more than that which is relevant and necessary. We should never speak unnecessarily. We have to earmark certain days in a week, certain hours in a day … for silence. ‘ Mouna ’ is a great thing.
In silence, we understand our own greatness and everybody else’s greatness. In silence, we realize our own foolishness and everybody else’s foolishness too. In trying to pour more words, we invariably become foolish. One day per week … for silence … must be earmarked.
Utilize full-moon nights for intensive meditation.
Every month, the full-moon nights are so very precious. We have to harvest the abundant energy … cosmic energy … which is especially available in those nights … the three days around full-moon… one day preceding the full-moon, the full-moon night and one day after the full-moon night. On these full-moon nights, we should do more intensive meditation. A pyramid master needs to harvest so much full-moon energy.
Utilize Pyramid Energy for Meditation, as much as possible.
Meditation is best done inside a pyramid, beneath the pyramid … or we can have a pyramid cap on our head. Meditation is thrice more energetic and more powerful when done inside or beneath a pyramid. Pyramids have to be specifically oriented to ‘ north-south ’ magnetic axis, when built on a permanent basis. Pyramids can be made of any material ; preferably, crystals should be placed in the pyramid.
Give-up all medicines .. only Meditational energy heals.
The physical body is nothing but the natural shadow of mind. As the mind, so will be the body. Setting right the mind, we would have set right the body. Upset the mind, the body becomes upset. All diseases are psychosomatic. Created in psyche, getting evident in the body. The true science of health demands that we look only at the mind. Spiritual health is the root and physical health is the fruit.
No meat .. no fish .. no eggs. Be a vegetarian ; eat according to need.
Vegetarianism is absolutely essential for spiritual life. In fact, spirituality and vegetarianism are synonymous. EVERY BODY HAS TO BECOME A VEGETARIAN. Quantum vibrational science is slowly recognizing the ill effects of animal food in human systems. The cardinal principle of any religious movement is love. Love is nothing other than being kind to our co-animal-beings of the earth. ANIMALS ARE NOT FOOD FOR HUMANS.
Further, we can’t afford to over eat. We should eat only according to our need … not according to our greed. Only when we are hungry, we may eat. If you are not hungry, you should never eat.
Spend much time in pure nature e.g., forests, meadows, river banks and mountains etc.
Going into the raw nature, spending time with the nature … we return as a changed person and truly more vitalized.
No ‘ spiritual ’ clothing ; no ‘ sacred ’ body-marks ; no ritualistic acts.
Many spiritual communities demand special clothes and special marks on the body to distinguish themselves from other spiritual denominations … or for some other imagined reasons. This is simply nonsense. Only common and ordinary attire should be the norm. We should be indistinguishable from others in matters of clothing. Further, there should not be any marks on forehead or somewhere else. Spirituality is a matter of inner achievement … and there is nothing to show-off to others.
Impart Meditation training to children, right from their early child-hood.
We should catch people young. We have to compulsorily teach meditation to the children. Taking care of the child, we have taken care of the whole humanity.
Learn to live as Masters and never as disciples.
We learn from each and every person in general … and we are not disciples of any one person in particular. Becoming a disciple is not at all the life-goal. Becoming a master is the goal of life. As we think, so we become. From day one of entering into meditation and spirituality, we should treat ourselves as masters. There are no disciples and gurus, there are only junior masters and senior masters.
Reject money exchanges in Meditation-training programs.
For earning money, we may sell vegetables … or we may take up farming … or we may sell music … or we may teach a language. However … earning money through teaching meditation is strictly forbidden. Teaching meditation should be absolutely free of any money constraints.
No worship of idols ; no worship of Living Masters.
Idols are always beautiful. Sculpture is truly a fine art. However, idol ‘ worship ‘ is simply meaningless. Neither the worship of living masters has any true benefit. Living masters are sources of true inspiration. They are not objects of worship. We have to emulate the way of life of living masters. We ourselves are gods. So, where is the question of worshiping any other person ? The point is to bring out the essence from within our own selves through intense practice of meditation.
Overcome personal problems using own meditational strength.
We all have our personal problems. Our personal problems have to be tackled by our own inner meditational strength. The more we increase our personal energy, the more the external situations become conducive to our true goals. No guru can help us to ease our problems. Our problems are only challenges … that are self-chosen … before we are born … and they must be mostly calmly endured. Meditation gives all the capacity we need to endure challenging life situations.
Enjoy normal family lives .. no sanyasa or renunciation.
Some religions prescribe sexual abstinence as if it is a necessary pre-requisite for the cultivation of the soul. However, it is far from true. Sexuality is truly a source of human happiness and sexuality and spirituality are not mutually exclusive. Pyramid masters lead normal family lives and take care of their fellow beings … human and animal … as much as possible. Friendships are the carry home baggage for every soul. What survives death of the physical body is only friendship. Relationships die with the physical body. And, we are not the physical bodies.
Establish Pyramid Meditation centers in all villages, towns and cities.
Pyramid masters are required to establish meditation centers in surrounding villages, towns or cities. Every pyramid master is a Bodhisattva or a Buddha. Bodhisattva is a person who is stationed in one place and teaches all the persons who may approach him, and Buddha is a person who moves from place to place and teaches those who welcome him.
Publish meditational experiences and personal spiritual transformation.
Sir Francis Bacon has emphatically stated that “ Writing maketh a perfect man “. We have to pen our meditational and spiritual experiences and publish them as a rule. Every master’s contribution to the world should be in black and white.